10 Aggregator CEOs Discussing the Future of the Space
Over the course of two hours, hear from some of the leading minds and pioneers in the eCommerce aggregator space, as they share ideas and lessons learned on topics like:
- Recent headwinds in the market
- Raising equity and credit
- Valuation decline
- Stabilizing multiples
- Are deals still getting done?
- FBA vs. DTC
- Emerging markets
- Future of the brand aggregator
If you are an eCommerce entrepreneur looking to better understand the aggregator space and exit in the future, this will be one of the most important conversations you will hear.
Aggregator CEOs Discussing the Future of the Space (23rd June, 2022)
- Ruben Amar, Founder and C0-CEO, Forum Brands
- Robin Bade, Co- founder and CEO, eBrands Global
- Fan Bi, Co-founder and CEO, The Hedgehog Company
- Sebastian Funke, Co-founder and CEO, The Stryze Group
- Ryan Gnesin, CEO, Elevate Brands
- Richard Jalichandra, Founder and CEO (of first ever aggregator), 101 Commerce
- Rob May, Founder and CTO, Dianthus
- Santiago Nestares, Co-founder, Benitago Group
- Nick Tuzenko, Co-founder and MD, Accel Club
- Caspar Waters, Managing Partner, eComplete Group
Hosted by Emmett Kilduff, Co-Founder & CEO, The Fortia Group.
All attendees received exclusive content, including decks, webinar video, poll results, and more.
Sign up to our next webinar here.