A discussion of the key points of the letter of intent (LOI) with law firms and legal counsels of aggregators.
Over the course of an hour, a panel of legal experts divided down Seller and Aggregators lines, who faced off to discuss the anatomy of the Letter of Intent (LOI) and its significance in the exit process.
If you are considering an exit in 2022, this discussion is for you.
Head-to-Head Topics Included:
- Up-front Payment structures: Monetary amount Vs. Valuation multiple (Percentage Vs. Deferred)
- Inventory: valuation methodology
- Deferred compensation: stability payment, holdbacks, revenue share/earn-out
- Deal timelines, non-compete clauses, terms of exclusivity, and termination.
Representing Sellers: (Law Firms)
- Revision Legal: Christopher Carol
- 458.Law: Nathan Lapsley
Representing Buyers: (Aggregators)
- Acquco: Andrew Goldman
- Berlin Brands Group: Wolfgang Adelhardt
- Branded: Sean Foley
- Stryze: Philipp Lehnen
- unybrands: Richard Cohen
Referee: Emmett Kilduff, Co-Founder & CEO, The Fortia Group
All attendees received exclusive content, including decks, webinar video, poll results, and more.