Red Flags in Due Diligence
Expert Panel Discussion of the Due Diligence Process for eCommerce Exits.
Over the course of 90 minutes, hear from our expert M&A panel as they discuss:
- Lesser known aspects of eCommerce due diligence that can stall negotiations and cause a deal to break down
- How to prepare your business for the due diligence process
- When to retain an advisor and, legal and financial counsel
- Due diligence checklists
- Reverse diligence – What to look for in potential buyers
- Successful case studies
Due diligence can be daunting – having potential buyers scour every detail of your business looking for weaknesses and opportunities. In the current market, where acquirers have little to no appetite for risk, there is increased scrutiny in the due diligence process. How can the entrepreneur prepare?
If you are an eCommerce entrepreneur considering an exit in 2023, this webinar will help you understand what to expect in the diligence process, and how to prepare your eCommerce business for a successful exit.
Red Flags in Due Diligence (September 22nd, 2022)
- Carlos Barrozzi, SVP of Corporate Development & M&A, GOJA
- Simon Deeny, Founder, eComplete Group and Conjura
- Nate Ginsburg, CEO, Centurica
- Adar Granot, Head of Core Business Operations, Factored Quality
- Thomas Jessop, Head of Europe, Moonshot Brands
- Emmett Kilduff, Co-founder & CEO, The Fortia Group
- Nathan Lapsley, Corporate Lawyer, 458.Law
- Matt Phipps, Senior Leader, Titan Network
- Mark Rosenberg, Partner, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin LLP
Hosted by The Fortia Group.
We are proud to bring you this event with our sponsors Titan Network, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin, and Factored Quality.