20th October, 2022 | 12:00 EST / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 BST
How P.E. Firms Value eCommerce Businesses
Panel discussion with leading P.E. Firms on how they value eCommerce businesses.
Over the course of 90 minutes, hear from a panel of M&A experts from the private equity sector as they explore:
- How PE Firms identify promising assets
- Acquisition Criteria for eCommerce businesses
- Case Studies: Deal timelines and execution
- eCommerce market valuations
- How eCommerce founders can prepare to attract mid-market acquirers
- Market trends and acquisition obstacles
Are you an eCommerce entrepreneur looking to better understand how private equity prepare and execute deals? This webinar is for you.
How PE Firms Value eCommerce Businesses (October 20th, 2022)
- Stephanie Bond, Investment Professional & Consultant
- Srikanth Malladi, Founder & Managing Partner, Athena Consulting Partners
- Dan McCarthy, Founder & Director, Theta Equity Partners
- Scott Meyer, MD of Deals Strategy, Strategy& (Part of PWC)
Hosted by Emmett Kilduff, Co-founder and CEO at The Fortia Group.
We are proud to bring you this event with our sponsors Titan Network, Tarter Krinsky & Drogin, and Factored Quality.